How do you like your espresso? A new addition to the Tri-Cities’ cafe scene will open in Coquitlam soon.
A Vancouver-based mostly espresso roaster is earning headway into the Tri-Towns, launching a new café in Coquitlam in the coming months.
JJ Bean Espresso Roasters is renovating area at Sunwood Square, a important shopping mall at the corner of Lougheed Freeway and Westwood Street. Previously, the area was used by Roos Pub Liquor Retailer and other pop-up enterprises.
This will be the 2nd café for the popular chain in the Tri-Metropolitan areas, as there is now a JJ Bean at Suter Brook searching plaza and household region at 77-400 Capilano Rd. in Port Moody.
As properly, the company has numerous outlets throughout Vancouver, Burnaby and North Vancouver. The Coquitlam café would carry to 24 the variety of merchants in Metro Vancouver.
Owned by the Neate family, which has been roasting coffee in Vancouver for 4 generations, the coffee store is anticipated to open up at the starting of June, relying on how building and permits go, a representative claimed.
The enterprise was commenced in 1996, by John Neate Jr. (JJ) who recognized JJ Bean Coffee Roasters to “honour folks through great espresso, foodstuff, spaces and support,” a web site states.
It follows an “About and Above” program to shell out espresso producers reasonable price ranges for beans, supports cleanse drinking water in Ethiopia and a variety of other fundraising initiatives.
In addition to specially roasted coffee and teas, JJ Bean has a huge menu of baked items and food goods such as various breakfast wraps such as:
- spinach and feta breakfast sandwich (vegetarian)
- egg, spinach and feta cheese combine, mozzarella cheese and tomato on an anything bagel
- umami mushroom breakfast wrap: vegan plant-based mostly egg (JUST EggTM), marinated and roasted umami mushrooms, potato hash, plant-based mostly spiced mayo in a pink bell pepper flour tortilla
- turkey chorizo breakfast wrap
- turkey chorizo hash, scrambled eggs, jack cheese and cilantro-lime sauce in a purple bell pepper tortilla
- ranchero breakfast wrap (vegetarian)
- spicy vegetable hash, cage-cost-free scrambled eggs, black beans, jack, cheddar, habanero mozzarella, chipotle mayo and cilantro-lime sauce on a flour tortilla
The location of the new Tri-Cities’ JJ Bean espresso store is 940-3025 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam.